CA Wood Finish and CA
Click here for CA Wood Finish technique instructions
View the customer gallery of projects finished
with Stick Fast CA Wood Finish
Click here to send in your project
finished with CA Wood Finish to be posted
How to CA Wood Finish a large project
A quick and easy way to finish projects
with an extremely durable coat. Finishing process from bare
wood to glass surface in 5 minutes.
NOTE: if the CA Wood Finish is applied too thick it may not
completely cure between layers and then later "spider" crack under
the surface - Several thin coats are much better than few thicker
Finish Cracking under surface
New CA Wood Finish
CA Wood Finish
- Extended application time of up to 60 seconds
- Slightly flexible for an extremely tough and durable
finish that polishes to a glass like surface.
- Ideal for pen finishing and can be used for
- Two viscosities:
- Thin 20 cps for first coat application
allowing CA to absorb into the wood to help stabilize and
keep from future cracking.
- Medium: 100 cps for multiple coats with
quick build up yet thin enough to be leveling, reducing the
ridges during application.
- Aerosol CA Activator for quick cure between
- Little or no sanding between coats
- 1oz, 2.5oz, 4.6oz, 8oz, 16oz
- Quick cutting polish
- Non-wax, non-silicone, no crystalline silica
- Water based for easy clean up with soap and
- Easy application
- Two polishing products:
- CA Polish Satin: polishes to
- CA Polish Gloss: polishes to a 2,500+g
glass like surface; for optimum results to be used after
Satin polish application
- Polish Acrylics instead of Wood with CA Wood
Finish? Yes! CA Polish also works well on acrylics!
- 1oz, 2oz
CA Aerosol Activator: New formula
- Reduced foaming and discoloration: Formulated
for direct application on CA as well as all CA Activating
applications requiring immediate instant cure.
- 3oz, 7.5oz, 12.5oz
Abranet Abrasive by Mirka
- The ideal abrasive for leveling CA Wood
Finish coats ready for the final CA Polish .
- 3"x3-2/3" squares
CA Wood Finish Starter Kit
CA Polish 2oz and 1oz